Customer Service Manager (EMEA) - An exciting opportunity in a leading ophthalmology specialist.
This role is with an esteemed ophthalmology specialist, a dynamic division of a global leader in medical technology. With a presence in over 150 countries, the company is renowned for its cutting-edge advancements and commitment to improving patient outcomes in the field of ophthalmology. Join a team at the forefront of medical innovation, making a tangible difference in people's lives around the world.
The company seeks a Customer Service Manager to lead its Customer Service department across both direct and distributor markets within the EMEA region. This pivotal role encompasses key markets, including France, Germany, and Austria, offering an opportunity to play a crucial part in driving growth and enhancing customer service standards in a rapidly evolving sector.
As a leader, you will guide a team of six, including three Team Leaders and three Customer Service Representatives, within a larger team of 24, fostering their development and growth.
Your Role as Customer Service Manager
- Oversee the Customer Service department for the EMEA region's direct and distributor markets.
- Spearhead tasks such as order management, order fulfilment, customer feedback, and tender management.
- Innovate and improve processes, working closely with a dedicated team, including three team leads.
- Manage escalations from customers and collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as the sales team.
- Develop and implement new customer-centric processes and maintain customer data accuracy in the ERP system.
- Champion digitalisation in customer service aspects.
Experience and Qualifications for the Customer Service Manager Role
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience in multicultural or international environments.
- At least 5 years in a customer service role, ideally in the medical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of medical products and relevant quality and regulatory standards.
- Fluency in German and business-level proficiency in English; French language skills are advantageous.
- Strong network in France, Germany, and Austria for export and import operations.
- Experience with ERP system implementation and expert-level skills in MS Excel.
Candidates can expect to be assessed on their technical expertise in customer management, particularly in the medical products sector. For those ready to step into this role and join a global leader in medical technology, apply now for immediate consideration.
Interested in similar opportunities in the medical devices sector? Reach out directly to explore further.