A large, globally-recognised biopharmaceutical company is actively seeking a Global Clinical Head specialising in Monoclonal Antibodies. This role represents an excellent opportunity for a clinical research expert looking to join a firm committed to advancing global public health.
The company, known for its integrity-driven approach, innovative spirit, and strong pipeline of products across various indications, is a significant investor in global health and continues to push boundaries in the pursuit of global health equity. The selected candidate will play a crucial role in driving forward the company's work in Monoclonal Antibodies.
Responsibilities as Global Clinical Head:
- Direct the clinical, scientific, and value components of significant segments within the monoclonal antibodies programmes.
- Lead innovative processes and systems within the Clinical Project Team, fostering a culture of learning and advancement.
- Maintain ethical and scientific standards in study design, execution, and interpretation, adhering to GCP guidelines.
- Act as the primary medical scientific strategist, shaping product development and commercial strategies in the field.
- Lead in study design, regulatory submissions, and fostering cross-functional collaborations, with a focus on infectious diseases.
- Engage in high-level decision-making, crisis management, and effective organisational communication.
Qualifications and Experience for the Global Clinical Head Role:
- An M.D. degree or equivalent.
- Proven experience in clinical research, particularly in the field of Monoclonal Antibodies.
- Comprehensive experience in Phase 3 programme development, clinical trial management, and regulatory submissions.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated in a matrix environment, with experience in mentoring medical professionals.
- Deep understanding of the clinical-commercial interface, risk management, and global regulatory environments.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and superior communication abilities.
- Experience in leading international advisory boards and a consistent record of peer-reviewed publications is highly desirable.
This role is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to make a significant impact in the field of Monoclonal Antibodies and public health. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
For similar positions or for a discussion about expectations in your next role, please feel free to reach out directly.