An large, globally-recognized biopharmaceutical company is actively seeking a Global Clinical Head specializing in Monoclonal Antibodies. This role represents a great opportunity for a clinical research expert looking to join a firm committed to advancing global public health.
The company, known for its integrity-driven approach, innovative spirit, and strong pipeline of products across a variety of indications, is a strong investor in global health and continues to push boundaries in the pursuit of global health equity. The selected candidate will be instrumental in driving forward the company's work in Monoclonal Antibodies.
Responsibilities as Global Clinical Head:
- Direct the clinical, scientific, and value components of significant segments within the monoclonal antibodies programs.
- Spearhead innovative processes and systems within the Clinical Project Team, cultivating a culture of learning and advancement.
- Uphold ethical and scientific standards in study design, execution, and interpretation, adhering to GCP guidelines.
- Function as the primary medical scientific strategist, shaping product development and commercial strategies in the field.
- Lead in study design, regulatory submissions, and fostering cross-functional collaborations, focusing on infectious diseases.
- Engage in high-level decision-making, crisis management, and effective organizational communication.
Qualifications and Experience for the Global Clinical Head Role:
- An M.D. degree or equivalent.
- Proven experience in clinical research, particularly in the field of Monoclonal Antibodies.
- Comprehensive experience in Phase 3 program development, clinical trial management, and regulatory submissions.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated in a matrix environment, with experience in mentoring medical professionals.
- Deep understanding of the clinical-commercial interface, risk management, and global regulatory environments.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and superior communication abilities.
- Experience in leading international advisory boards and a consistent record of peer-reviewed publications is highly desirable.
This role is a great opportunity for individuals looking to make a meaningful impact in the field of Monoclonal Antibodies and public health. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
For similar positions or for a discussion about expectatios in your next role, please feel free to reach out directly.