Join a dynamic and expanding Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) operating on behalf of leaders in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and wider life sciences sector.
Based in the Greater Boston area, this company is a key player in advancing biologics manufacturing technologies, and they're committed to excellence and innovation in the life sciences field.
They're hiring on the back of a major acquisition that has seen the team partner with other major players in the field of life science manufacturing.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team that's shaping the future of biotech manufacturing, making a significant impact on patient lives, and on a mission to become the world's go-to CDMO.
Your Role as Lead Associate - Continuous Manufacturing:
- Oversee daily operations in the state-of-the-art Continuous Manufacturing Benchtop process development lab.
- Ensure manufacturing processes align with SOPs, maintaining all parameters within specified limits.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Analytical, MSAT, and Supply Chain, to meet manufacturing and project objectives.
- Drive process improvements and provide manufacturing insights through collaboration with process development teams.
- Uphold safety, environmental, and quality standards in compliance with cGLPs and organizational policies.
- Facilitate effective communication through regular team meetings and one-on-one discussions.
- Exercise professional judgment and ethical decision-making in business practices.
- Potential future involvement in supporting GMP Manufacturing and new process development activities.
Experience and Qualifications for the Lead Associate - Continuous Manufacturing Role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in biotech/pharma development or manufacturing.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a curious mindset eager to identify improvements.
- Strong organizational skills, capable of prioritizing complex tasks.
If you're excited about the opportunity to lead in the field of continuous manufacturing and want to make a tangible impact in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you're seeking similar opportunities in the life sciences sector, feel free to reach out directly.