One of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies is seeking several passionate, forward-thinking individuals to step into key roles in their US Medical Affairs team. This globally-established company is known for its commitment to revolutionizing healthcare through the power of scientific innovation, state-of-the-art technology, and visionary partnerships.
Their three guiding pillars - Science and Innovation, Growth and Therapy Area Leadership, and People and Sustainability - showcase their commitment to not only enhancing patient care but also championing environmental protection and ethical practices. These exciting roles are based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, one of their key operational hubs in the United States.
Based in Gaithersburg, MD, the US Director for CLL will play a critical role within the Medical Affairs - Core Medical Team. This position entails the responsibility of designing and executing the Medical Plan and ensuring the alignment of US Medical Affairs' scientific activities with the brand's broader objectives.
- Establish alignment across Medical Affairs and collaborate closely with global and commercial teams.
- Represent Medical Affairs within the brand framework.
- Direct and align Medical Affairs' presence and strategy at key congresses.
- Relay scientific insights to the business side, aiding in the continual refinement of strategies.
- Lead the US medical affairs strategy, ensuring alignment and effective execution of new product launches and indications.
- Manage the Medical Affairs budget.
- Oversee cross-functional initiatives, including vendor projects and advisory boards.
- Advanced degree in Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Medicine, Biological sciences, or related fields; Doctoral degrees (MD, Ph.D., PharmD) are advantageous.
- Prior experience in Medical Affairs with a focus on Oncology.
- A thorough grasp of medical strategy, clinical development, and field medical activities.
- Proven capability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to devise and implement strategic plans.
- Leadership experience within a matrixed organizational structure, complemented by effective communication skills.
- High Emotional Intelligence, marked by self-awareness and strong interpersonal abilities.
If you're seeking your next move in CLL research and treatment, we invite you to apply.
For immediate consideration or further information on similar roles, please get in touch.