One of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies is seeking several passionate, forward-thinking individuals to step into key roles in their US Medical Affairs team. This globally-established company is known for its commitment to revolutionizing healthcare through the power of scientific innovation, state-of-the-art technology, and visionary partnerships.
Their three guiding pillars - Science and Innovation, Growth and Therapy Area Leadership, and People and Sustainability - showcase their commitment to not only enhancing patient care but also championing environmental protection and ethical practices. These exciting roles are based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, one of their key operational hubs in the United States.
These exciting roles are based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, one of their key operational hubs in the United States.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Spearhead activities in line with the medical strategy for specific lung cancer indications.
- Strategically align US Medical Affair's diverse functional areas while maintaining coherence with global and commercial strategies.
- Coordinate insights from HQ/field teams, using these to sculpt or refine action plans.
- Design and operationalize the US Medical Affairs Advisory Board agenda.
- Steer the development of US scientific narratives.
- Educate and disseminate updates to US ONC MSLs regarding USMA focal points.
- Oversee, coordinate, and roll out pre-launch activities.
- Schedule and steer external engagements.
- Determine and action the most effective use of medical resources.
- Master's degree in pharmacology, pharmacy, medicine, biological sciences (MS or RPh).
- Familiarity with medical strategy, clinical development, and field medical operations.
- Capability to autonomously devise and implement strategic plans and medical initiatives.
- Proven track record of effective collaboration within cross-functional teams.
- Prior experience in engaging with external domain experts.
- Acute analytical and problem-solving prowess.
- Stellar communication skills, both written and oral.
- Flexibility to travel (up to 30%).
For immediate consideration, apply to today.
For other positions in the medical affairs sector across the states, feel free to reach out directly.