Our leading Life Science client is looking for an IT Business Analyst / Project Manager to join them on a contract basis (Inside IR35).
The IT BA / PM will play a lead role on the clients commercial launch program - expanding their operation globally.
The IT BA / PM will interface with a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders across Commercial, Supply Chain, Medical Affairs, Quality - as well as technical IT teams leading delivery of technology platforms for the group.
In scope IT projects will have the following dimensions:
- People: Key user groups include - Healthcare Professionals (HCP's), Patients, Case Managers, Supply Chain Co-Ordinators, Field Teams and Commercial Operations.
- Process: In scope platforms enable Digital Marketing, Patient Enrolment, Patient Case Management, HCP Education, CRM, Reporting & Analytics and ERP processes (i.e. Order/ Billing/ Manufacturing/ Logistics).
- System: In scope platforms are predominantly built on Salesforce.com (SFDC), Veeva, Oracle EBS, Sitecore, AWS and Tableau.
- Assume IT Project Management responsibility for ICR launch through the full delivery life-cycle.
- Deliver a range of IT Business Analysis disciplines - spanning business case definition, workshop facilitation, requirements elicitation, backlog maintenance, testing (inc. UAT) and training.
- Ensure timely delivery of key IT project deliverables on time, to budget and agreed quality criteria.
- Independently engage a wide range of stakeholders across dispersed geographies and time-zones.
- Support / facilitate the definition of mitigation plans for IT project risks, issues and dependencies.
- Navigate enterprise IT processes to ensure technology platforms are delivered to meet client requirements.
- Develop test scripts, facilitate testing (inc. UAT) and secure business sign-off for IT projects and initiatives.
- Complete value-affirmation activities and proactively identify areas for continual improvement.
- Provide regular communication with all key stakeholder groups in a consistent and timely manner.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Experienced Senior IT Business Analyst and Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional technology programs.
- Proven IT BA discipline with a strong analytical mindset
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Significant knowledge and understanding of the Commercial business and related functions in the Biotech industry: Field Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Supply Chain, Quality etc.
- Experience with Salesforce platforms, Veeva CRM, Sitecore, Oracle EBS, Tableau, AWS
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management, facilitation, presentation, influencing skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive and responsive with a bias for action and results
- Experience in managing senior stakeholder relationships up to executive level.
- Experience delivering IT systems within a GxP environment. Including CSV protocols.
- Experience working with global teams in geographically dispersed locations.
- Experience in the Life Science industry. Ideally in a high-growth, fast paced BioTech.
- Experience in the delivery of IT platforms as part of a new market rollout advantageous
For further information please contact Nitin on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on +44 (0) 207 255 6655