Passionate about data and statistical programming? Want to make a real difference in clinical research?
Join a top global CRO with a workforce of over 20,000. With expertise spanning from phase I to IV trials, their vibrant culture offers you an incredible opportunity to contribute to transformative work in healthcare.
This company is looking to appoint several statistical programmers, and is offering the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
Your Role as a Senior/Principal Statistical Programmer
- You'll take the lead in overseeing all programming aspects for various studies, ensuring resources are estimated correctly, quality is maintained, and timelines are met.
- Your technical skills will shine as you develop and maintain SAS programmes that create SDTM and ADaM datasets and Tables, Figures, and Listings.
- You'll produce everything from Define XML/PDFs to Analysis Results Metadata and annotated Case Report Forms.
- You'll carry out quality checks by reviewing Statistical Analysis Plans and TFL shells, ensuring they meet project requirements.
- Sharing your knowledge, you'll mentor more junior programmers in adhering to industry best practices.
- Audits from both QA and clients will come through you, and you'll be the go-to person for handling them efficiently.
Experience and Qualifications for the Statistical Programmer Role
- Prior experience as a Statistical Programmer within a biotech, CRO or pharma environment.
- Strong proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Eligibility to work in the relevant country without sponsorship.
Previous experience in one of the following business units would be advantageous:
- Clinical Pharmacology Services (Phase I)
- Clinical Development Services in Oncology (Phase I & II)
- Clinical Development Services Late Phase (Phase II-IV)
- Functional Service Provision
Interested? Don't miss your chance to be an integral part of a dynamic team that's making a difference.
Apply today for immediate consideration or reach out to explore similar opportunities in the sector.